VT-122: The First Multi-pathway Neuro-Immune Modulator for Cancer.
VT-122 is a precision immunotherapy comprised of a unique chrono-modulated formulation of etodolac and Propranolol. VT-122 inhibits adrenergic beta receptors 1-2, COX-2 & TRPA1 and the MAPK, PI3K, PKA, STAT3 & nociception signaling cascades.
By chrono-modulating multiple signaling cascades in the tumor microenvironment and the tumor-induced systemic enviornment, VT-122:
- Damps tumor promoting inflammation: inhibits perineural invasion, metastasis, angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis, fibrogenesis and gluconeogenesis.
- Restores immune surveillance: reduces myeloid derived suppressor cells (MDSCs), activates NK cells and switches tumor-associated macrophages (TAMs) and T-cells from M2/Th2 to M1/Th1 state
- Improves treatment tolerance: reduces inflammation potentiated hand-foot-syndrome, chemotherapy-induced-peripheral-neuropathy and cachexia
We believe VT-122 is differentiated from other immunotherapies along several dimensions. VT-122 is the first immunotherapy candidate to::
- Target multiple un-drugged pathways within the tumor microenvironment and tumor-induced systemic environment.
- Modulate both the innate and adaptive immune systems.
- Reduce side-effects of sorefenib in liver cancer and GemNab in pancreatic cancer.
- Enable patient adherence to the right drugs at the right doses and at the right times with a unique controlled release formulation and blister card packaging system.